The International Federation of Associations of Anatomists is an organization consisting of national and multinational anatomical associations. Its goals are to:
- To encourage and increase scientific, technological, educational and administrative exchanges among anatomists worldwide.
- To provide general guidelines for educational, technological and scientific purposes and for issues of general interest to anatomical sciences.
- To coordinate and support the preparation, revision and publication of documents on the terminology of the anatomical sciences and biomorphology.
- To stimulate friendship and cooperation among members of associations of anatomists.
- To promote international scientific congresses, symposia and other meetings of anatomical and morphological sciences.
If your association is interested in becoming a member of this organization, please contact the IFAA Treasure (see information below) and you will be sent the information necessary to become an IFAA member association:
Richard L. Drake, Ph.D.