The 19th Congress of International Federation of the Associations of Anatomists
9th – 11th August 2019, ExCeL, London, UK
www.ifaa2019.com @IFAA2019 #IFAA2019
Registration and abstract submission opens: 1st October 2018
Early bird registration and abstract submission deadline: 22nd April 2019
Support for emergent anatomists and postgraduate (PHD) students to attend the IFAA Congress in London in August 2019
The IFAA Executive Board is making a limited amount of funding available which will allow for the payment of the registration of 20 individuals i.e.ten (10)emergent anatomists and ten (10) postgraduate (PhD) students from low- and some lower middle-income countries to attend IFAA2019 .
Emergent anatomists are here defined as academics employed in knowledge-based institutions who are actively trying to establish themselves as teachers, researchers or as educational innovators and have not been in their academic post for longer than approximately eight years.
- Applicants must be from countries that are member Associations of the IFAA or have provisional member status of the IFAA
- Only mail received via the President of an IFAA member Association will receive a response
- Applicants must be presenting at the Congress
- Applicants must include a statement that they will will pay for their own travel and accommodation expenses
- Registration fees will not be paid to the recipients, but will be paid directly to the London Organising Committee
- Not more than one person in each category (emergent anatomist or postgraduate student) from a country will be approved
Only member Associations in the following countries are included in this incentive:Low income countries:
Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Ethiopia Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Korea Dem. People’s Rep., Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zimbabwe The following lower middle Income countries are also included:Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Georgia, Ghana, Myamar, Romania, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Turkey, Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Venezuela.
Applications for this incentive must reach the panel before 28th February 2019. Applicants can only apply via the President of their own Association. Applications must be emailed to the President of the IFAA: Beverley.email@example.com for screening by a panel.